Yesterday (Aug 15) was India’s 60th Independence Day and on BBC was a report to show a native man’s trip back home to India. He was known as one of the midnight babies born on Aug 15, 1947. He goes back to India and all BBC shows is India’s poverty and students (age of 7-10) saying that they would like to study abroad. WHAT IS THE MEANING OF SHOWING SOMETHING LIKE THIS ON INDIAN INDEPENDENCE???
My point is there are other places around the world that have it a lot worse than India. India is a nation where many successful doctors, engineers, and businessmen are educated from. India is only poor in some regions LIKE MANY OTHER COUNTRIES. How come it is that the news media does not criticize China or Pakistan or HALF OF THE AFRICAN CONTINENT!!!!
I would like to know what others think of this. Have you noticed it? If not, please notice it next time you hear something about India.
- Why do Indian English Media often behave as if everyone were living in cities without any poverty in India ?
- What are the basic reasons for wide-spread poverty in India? What steps can improve the situation dramatically?
- How many and which countries got independence with India and Pakistan in 1947?
- seven engineers and 7 doctor joke haha?
- Is this Funny???Try it………….plz?