Question by lovelorn guy: Why are 90% of American jobs in customer service?
Do customers have jobs? Or is their job to be irate, snooty bastards?
Answer by MR BIG
i think its because america is largely a developed country that has the majority of its people with a high standard of living compared to those around the world. With this high standard comes a certain level of expectation as a consumer.
Best i can exaplsin it.. and i dont think 90% of the jobs are customer service.
What do you think? Answer below!
- Q&A: Non customer service jobs I can do?
- Europe and jobs?? customer service jobs in UK or Germany?
- Q&A: Why do phone customer service jobs pay more than physical labor jobs?
- What are some NO EXPERIENCE customer service jobs that someone can get into in Phoenix, AZ?
- what are some customer service jobs to start out in for someone that is sick of retail?