Question by silky1: Where would you look for a call center job in the pharmacy technician field?
This would be the type of job where you would answer pharmacy and medication coverage via the telephone.
Answer by Rob
In a health plan or HMO company. Many pharmacy divisions of health insurance companies have pharmacy technicians and pharmacists. The technicians take a lot of the initial inbound pharmacy calls.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Q&A: can u tell me some pharmacy colleges in pune?
- Q&A: Pharmacy colleges in maharashtra? what’s scope in pharmacy?
- Is working in the field for exterminating companies bad for your health?
- Q&A: What reputable health insurance companies are out there?
- What state has the most call center jobs?