Question by pulse9 -: What will credit companies do if you max out your cash advances every day?
What will credit companies do if you max out your cash advances every day? I am not talking any intent of fraud here. My question is regarding legitamate daily cash advance withdrawals with the intent to pay it back. Will you get flagged? Called for questions? Anyone know?
Answer by Greg S
They won’t let you take out more cash than is allowed so you can’t get in trouble or anything. It’s your credit limit to with as you please!
However, if they suspect fraudulent activity you might receive a call. As long as your verify it’s you taking out the cash then you’re OK. They’re not going to call and ask you “so mr. smith, what are you doing with all this cash your taking out each day?” if that’s what you are worried about. Now if stop paying bills and file BK in 6 months then you might have some explaining to do in front of the judge.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- How do I find the collection companies on my credit bureau?
- Q&A: Credit Card Fraud related to Axis Bank?
- Internet credit card fraud prevention?
- Can publicly traded companies sell options on their own shares?
- Credit Card Fraud related to Axis Bank?