Question by froggy: What is wrong with having a huge, nationwide list of insurance companies which all individuals, all businesses?
large and small can buy from and cannot be denied nor dropped? That way people can work where they want instead of because of insurance issues. It seems that repubs may have mentioned this, but they need to add no denying nor dropping people. Let’s do this and call it a day!
Or why not churches to be part of a large pool, or small businesses being able to be part of a large pool. It is like they want the large companies to have all the power regarding access to health insurance. Why should that be the case?
Answer by mercedes
I couldn’t be confused more.
What do you think? Answer below!
- Q&A: Did insurance companies just start denying claims of sick people?
- Q&A: How do I find out what insurance companies certain businesses have?
- Q&A: How is this health care reform NOT going to bankrupt the insurance companies?
- Can you buy auto insurance the very moment you buy a car? Do insurance companies work that quickly?
- Why do Liberals think insurance companies are going to take the burden off of taxpayers?