Question by AlwaysSoConfused: What is a Domicile Certificate n is it important for admission in engg college in maharashtra, if so den why?
please help !
also temme d necessary documents required
im living in pune 4 the last 11 yrs …….but on rent
need 2 get a domicile certificate for admission in engg. college…….atleast dats wat i was told
Answer by Malcom D
Basically “Domicile Certificate” is the proof of your residence status in any state of India. The regional colleges, universities, engineering and medical colleges reserves the quota for regional students of that particular state. So in this case if you want to take advantage of being a domicile of Maharashtra state then you need to get the “Domicile Certificate” from your regional municipal commissioner office.
It’s not an issue with you to get this certificate because you are living since last 11 years in pune. Might be you have to invest small amount of money but it will be OK for you if your purpose gets resolved.
Apart from that i wants to share a worthwhile news source regarding professional/ technical college/university admission news website http://rozgarpatrika.com/admissions
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Q&A: Domicile Certificate in Pune?
- Domicile Certificate in Pune?
- Q&A: cut off list of last year, for admission to diploma in engg in pune?
- cut off list of last year, for admission to diploma in engg in pune?
- plz help me…i got 83.4% in cbse commerce stream can i get admission in pune top college for bcom hons?