Question by Muglet: What equipment + inventory do small software businesses need?
Obviously the computer + software itself but what are things that are generally on the inventory + equipment list for a one man software company?
Answer by Jayesh C
* All the necessary debug, testing tools for your software under development.
* High speed internet, for remote connectivity to client machines, to browse and download stuff from internet.
* Depending on the type of your software under development, you may find Virual Machines very useful in testing phase. Checkout for Sun’s VirtualBox.
* Good backup and restore software.
* A printer and a phone.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Q&A: Free small business inventory software?
- Software Testing or Software Development job, which one is the best?
- Small Business Software HELP!?
- I am starting a business, and I order from a company that has no downloadable inventory type database! HELP?
- Which is more potential,mobile software testing or software testing?