Question by ekerette a: What are common mistakes companies make in evaluating software packages?
Answer by Angry C
Think the biggest mistake is having “qualified” testers. By that I mean testers who know what they’re doing and who don’t make mistakes. Let us real life users who DON’T know what we’re doing test the software. If a program can crash or otherwise mess up we can find it!!
Add your own answer in the comments!
- What’s the most common software program that companies use for their accounting?
- Q&A: Are there companies offering academic software packages to non-academics legitimate? Baseline Software for ex?
- Q&A: what is the scope of black box testing? can I get the job in the companies by black box testing? pls rep!?
- What is product incubation department job in software companies?
- Which IT Professionals are having more salary package in software companies… DBAs or Software Developers ?