Posts Tagged ‘preparing’
Question by GO Saints!!: How would I go about preparing a business plan for a small business?
Is there some sort of cheap software or is there any place online that I can find out exactly how to prepare my own business plan. I want to start a small business. I want it to be a shoe store for women. On a boutique level. Preferably in a mall.
Answer by imisidro
For less than $ 100, you can buy a business plan software. But the software is merely a guide — you need to research and think of the contents of the business plan. Once you think you have the information you need, then check out Palo Alto’s Business Plan Pro software http://www.bplans.com/mk/bpp.cfm?affiliate=powerhomeb
Here are some resources that can help you write your business plan:
- SBA Business Plan Basics http://www.sba.gov/starting_business/planning/basic.html
- PowerHomeBiz.com Creating a Business Plan section http://www.powerhomebiz.com/startup/businessplan.htm
- Entrepreneur.com Writing a Business Plan section http://www.entrepreneur.com/bizplan/0,7253,,00.html
You may also want to review some sample business plans to see how it actually looks like:
- Bplans.com http://www.bplans.com/sp/businessplans.cfm
- MOOT Corp Business Plan competition winners
- VFinance – View hundreds of real business plans in pdf format. http://www.vfinance.com/home.asp?bps=1&ToolPage=bps_main.asp
- Business Owners Toolkit Sample business plans and information on how to create a plan. http://www.toolkit.cch.com/tools/buspln_m.asp
- PlanWare Planning software and information. http://www.planware.org/
- Virtual Business Plan Walk through the design of a business plan. http://www.bizplanit.com/vplan.html
-SBA Business Planning Guide http://www.sba.gov/starting_business/planning/basic.html
- Small Business Advancement Center http://www.sbaer.uca.edu/business_plan/businessPlan.pdf
- Sample Business Plan General planning guide created by the Canadian Business Service Center. http://www.cbsc.org/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=CBSC_FE/display&c=GuideFactSheet&cid
- Business Plans Index – A subject guide to sample business plans and profiles for specific business types from Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh. http://220.127.116.11/subject/business/bplansindex.html
Some recommended books are :
- Business Plans Kit for Dummies
- The Complete Book of Business Plans : Simple Steps to Writing a Powerful Business Plan
- Writing Business Plans That Get Results : A Step-By-Step Guide
- Business Plans For Dummies®
- Your First Business Plan : A Simple Question and Answer Format Designed to Help You Write Your Own Plan
Give your answer to this question below!
Video Rating: 0 / 5
I am preparing for aptitude exams of software companies. give me some ideas to focus my preparation?
Question by raj: I am preparing for aptitude exams of software companies. give me some ideas to focus my preparation?
I am a third year engineering student. Tell me what is their expectation from a student.
Answer by nive
Study CSR ie conmpetition success review.u must be good in high school level maths like ratio and proportion etc.u must have good vocabulary,logical reasoning, analytical reasoning,data analysis abilities. Speed is important.u must answer a question in 35 secs.So improve the spped.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!