Posts Tagged ‘intersted’
Question by Autumn C: I am intersted in learning about how to do BPO’s (broker’s price opinion)?
I am a realtor working in Phoenix Arizona, and am intersted in doing BPO’s. Does anyone know where I can get some training for this. I have seen places offering certification. Is it worth the money? Has anyone ever used any of these companies? Any help regarding BPO’s would be greatly appreciated.
Answer by Tom G
There is extensive training for real estate agents on how to do Broker Price Opinions at www.RealEstateProGuides.com. This helps you get started on your own quickly and even gives tips on how to set up your business, what tools you need, how to adujst comps..the works. It’s fairly priced from $ 37 – $ 259 for the complete training.
What do you think? Answer below!
Question by ravikanth: I am intersted to start new company like BPO.so what are the steps i have to take reach my aim.?
I have man power
Answer by frefin
” To start new company like BPO”. So I understand your not sure of which company. U said ” U have manpower”.Manpower of wat skills.
Can you be clear pls.
I have good expertise in BPO industry. I was with DELL outsource venture for almost 4 yrs. Have worked in UK. And now as business consultant..
Ingeneral I suggest to do this to achive ur AIM
1. Do extensive research in the industry you plan to venture
2.Acquire enough knowledge and expertise to run the show
3. Meet ppl in the same industry and find the risks involved
4. Analyse risks and your expertise to handle them
5. Develope financial mode -run it in the worst scenario and see the impact on profits etc.
6. Finally if everything looks good and positive. Implement your action to reach your AIM OR GOAL.
All the best..
Add your own answer in the comments!