Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication, SIMC, Bengaluru, has carved a niche for itself in the area of Communication Management. A magnificent edifice, just one detour from the Hosur Road Highway, SIMC, is located at the heart of the IT and software hub — the Electronics City, which is approximately a half-hour drive from the City Centre. This central location has close proximity with Software Icons such as Infosys, Wipro, HCL, HP and a host of others. The state-of-the-art, expansive, inviting ambience of SIMC has all the facilities that a top-notch Media and Communication Professional Institute needs. SIMC aims to serve the multi-faceted needs of the Media and Communication industry in particular, and the society in general, through education, training, research and advocacy. It seeks to develop competent, responsible and innovative professionals in the practice, development and management of Media and Communication through its MBA program in Advertising and Public Relations. At SIMC, learning is a participative and interactive activity. The Curriculum is contemporary,fluid, dynamic and is totally industry driven. The academic program is holistic involving group discussions, case studies, seminars and workshops, live projects, NGO Internships, besides summer and winter Internships. Equal emphasis is laid upon curricular, co-curricular, and extra-curricular activities.
Video Rating: 5 / 5
- I have got admission in MS RAMAIAH Institute of Technology in Electronics and communication Bangalore.?
- Q&A: I have got admission in MS RAMAIAH Institute of Technology in Electronics and communication Bangalore.?
- Global Media Training Institute – Pune, India
- i m doing job in TATA COMMUNICATION, so how good is to do mba through istance learning from Symbiosis pune?
- Q&A: How can communication help companies to build its brand from inside out ?