Question by :::♥:::Castle:::♥:::: Question for people in customer service, what are you “told to say” to the customers?
Whether it is a phone job, or in person that your dealing with people,
What are you trained or told to say to the customers
At ALL the customer service jobs here they have never told us that we had to call people “ma’am” / “sir” and they never told us that we had to ask how the customer was doing.
But other people are saying that at their jobs they have to do both of things, how common is this, it has never been the case at any job here, so how about you ?
Answer by cool amazing planet
Add your own answer in the comments!
- Q&A: Anyone in customer service oriented jobs out there? Do you hate customers who have no legitimate complaints?
- Is it possible for a person to get a customer service job without customer service experience?
- What have you learned about working with disabled and elderly people in customer service?
- Q&A: Why are people such as*holes to people in customer service jobs?
- Why do black people have bad customer service skills?