Question by Jeff S: what should i major in at college if i want to get a customer service job at a place like verizon or sprint?
i want to go into the cell phone industry and just want to know what kind of courses to take in college
Answer by G’DogMoney
You don’t have to go to college to sell cell phones. But I would imagine you should take a course in retail sales.
What do you think? Answer below!
- Do businesses prefer Customer service, or Sales experience?
- Q&A: Any non customer service jobs I can do without a college degree?
- what are some customer service jobs to start out in for someone that is sick of retail?
- Why do you need a College degree for a regular Customer Service job?
- Is customer service a good job?