Question by someoneaboveyou: What does BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) mean?
There will be a BPO tour of the Philippines soon and I dont know if our recruitment company can get clients from this event. Like is this event even beneficial to recruitment agencies? Can we be a part of this?
Answer by Bill
Outsourcing is when a business hires a different company to handle a particular task, for example, call centers are outsourced to countries where payrate is cheaper. This is beneficial to the both businesses most of the time, although if outsourced to a different country, lowers the available jobs in that country.
Give your answer to this question below!
- Q&A: What is Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)?
- Q&A: i have 2 give presentation on business process outsourcing. can anybody help me?
- Q&A: Can anyone explain me Business Process Outsourcing(BPO) in simple language?
- Is Business Process Outsourcing a Good Idea?
- What are the developments in Business Process Outsourcing?