Question by Potencea G: what do i need to setup a 5-20 workstation BPO centre?
equipment, network and software.
Answer by shahjigu
Call Center Employee cost
USA US$ 19,000 annually
Australia US$ 17,000 annually
Philippines US$ 9,050 annually
India US$ 7,500 annually
The sector witnessed considerable activity during 2004-05, including a ramping up of operations by major Indian and MNC players and stepped up hiring. The domestic BPO market, catalyzed by demand from the telecommunications and BFSI segments, matched the growth of BPO exports. The market experienced maturity and consolidation, a result of numerous mergers and acquisitions taking place within the sector. There were over 400 companies operating within the Indian BPO space, including captive units (of both MNCs and Indian companies) and third-party services providers
Give your answer to this question below!
- Q&A: what is the future of BPO centers in india?
- Where can I find Government (off. public not pvt) online database/ list of daily export import 4m Indian ports?
- Is any difference between Call centre and BPO?Plz explain?
- Is it a good idea to invest in competing companies?
- what is the difference between call centre and BPO?