Question by James: Software testing,help me out please?
I have 2years experence in manual testing.I applied for a job in testing in a job portal.Now today I have been offered a job in a company.They say that I should have done a project in “banking domain or financial domain”.But I have done a project only in “Mobile banking” which is about paying off our bills through mobile phone.Now my doubt is,Is this mobile banking comes under banking domain which they are asking??? Do I need accounting knowledge??
Answer by TheMadProfessor
I would think it would qualify. The main thing they would be interested in is whether you have a basic understanding of banking terminology and principles. Accounting knowledge wouldn’t hurt (at least as far as standard practices is concerned), but I wouldn’t consider it a must-have and certainly no more than just an introductory course at a community college would be sufficient.
Give your answer to this question below!
- Which is more potential,mobile software testing or software testing?
- Q&A: Can someone guide me through Software Testing Career…pls!?
- please specify how to register for joining in software companies for the software testing course.?
- Can Anyone tell me the Scope or Prospects of doing a Software Testing course to get a job in a good Company?
- Q&A: I need software testing opportunities?