Question by Jumper12: Now I can see why people don’t like call center Customer service jobs?
The customer’s feel they can abuse you or try to get you in trouble any way they can. Especially the foreigners that come over here and think they can treat Americans the way they treat their people back in THEIR country! Clue to you Turban wearing dotted foreheads. Be kinder when calling in and asking for help!
Answer by Alderson Ave
Its worse when you work face to face with people. I’m a cashier and people treat me like I’m beneath them while they swipe their EBT cards and use money they received from government aid. Pathetic.
Add your own answer in the comments!
- Q&A: Why do customer service jobs (like working in a call center) required you to know Microsoft Word and Excel?
- Q&A: Why do phone customer service jobs pay more than physical labor jobs?
- In call center jobs what’s the difference between customer service job and a help desk job?
- my company wants to hire some people in india for call center jobs, but does not want to go to call center?
- Q&A: Whats the best way to find call centers or customer service jobs in my area?