Question by war_1948: Marketing Plan who is person in charge in the company to prepare it & which companies needs marketing plan?
Who should prepare the marketing plan is it enough for one person to prepare it?
What type of companies needs marketing plan for example Investment Company needs a marketing plan?
Answer by Biz Advisor
Typically the Marketing VP or Manager or Director (senior marketer) is responsible for the marketing plan, although she/he also has input from other departments such as sales, operations, finance, product development. In a small business, one person can be responsible for developing the marketing plan.
All businesses need a marketing plan: it is the foundation for sales (without marketing planning, sales can be a scattered effort).
Yes an Investment Company needs a marketing plan: what’s the market segmentation, target market, product differentiation, product life-cycle, promotion plan, pricing strategy, distribution program and so much more.
Give your answer to this question below!
- Q&A: Do all companies need to practice the marketing concept?
- Q&A: Where to find actual marketing research conducted by a company?
- Why is it legal drug companies charge Americans more for drugs than they charge others in foreign countries?
- Q&A: What are SEI CMMi level 3 and CMM level 5 companies? These are software companies & an I.T. person can answer.
- How do I get companies to advertise with product placement in my first feature film?