Question by Terence C: I want to start investing my money into a couple of companies. I need advice?
I still in college but I want to start being smart with my money. I dont have a lot to spend. How many shares should I invest in a company. One or Two? Is video game companies a smart invesment? What other hot stocks are out there? Is it smart for me to invest while the nations ecomony is in the crapper?
Answer by SuperCactus
Always invest in stocks with strong up trends… raising share price. Find the stock symbols for the companies you find interesting. Enter those symbols (one at a time) into the free charting service at www.bigcharts.com. If the trend line is up that stock might be a good buy. Here are two suggestions: SSRI, JJG.
Give your answer to this question below!
- Q&A: How do investors usually make their money off of companies?
- Q&A: How do you keep track of companies that change both their stock symbol and their name at the same time?
- If people start driving less and conserve gas, will gas companies cut production even more to drive up prices?
- How do companies make money when you buy a stock?
- How do some of these software companies make money if they give their products out for free ?