Question by Andrea T: I want to bring an Indian Resident to the US to work for my company. How can i do that besides an H1B and L1?
I have researched the H1B and L1 visa to bring an indian resident here to the US to work for my company. It is a company that it is the travel meta search work space. he has worked for a BPO in travel in India for the past 4 years. Is there a different way to bring someone from there to the US that isnt so difficult and quicker?
Answer by deadmoneyps
Maybe a TN?
Add your own answer in the comments!
- so a new database at the company i work for?
- I am a non resident of US and running a software company outside US. I am planning to form a business in US. ?
- getting a job in Indian IT companies?
- How to bring a person from India to Canada?
- is there any indian companies which offer BPO work that can be done from Home for MCA graduate.Pl advice.?