Question by Shanana: I plan on getting my masters in school psychology, what kind of jobs should I look for right now?
What kind of jobs should I work to gain applicable experience? I’ve been doing call-center jobs for awhile now, but somehow, I don’t think being skilled at selling whozididdles is going to help me land a job as a highschool counselor.
Answer by Bill
Try governmental agencies, like probation departments or social services. They often hire psych majors. They just don’t pay well. Good experience though.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Q&A: What kind of jobs are available for Economics majors?
- What kind of jobs should I look for if I want to start a career in computer programming?
- interested in network security, cryptography kind of jobs. As a software engineer how should i train myself?
- In IT software company what kind of jobs are available ?
- What kind of college classes is a must to work in administration/call center type of jobs? ?