Question by anshul: i m B.Tech(elec & comm)done in ’05.Since then working with BPO as no company takes fresher, where do we go?
I am B.Tech(electronics & communication)done in 2005.Since then working with BPO as no company takes fresher, even small electronics and communication companies don’t take freshers, every one wants experienced people. Tell me if no company will give job to freshers then how can we get experience? and also if by luck i get chance to have interview in electronics company then they say that as u have got bpo exp so there is no place for u. becoz they are paing u a lot and we can’t afford it, and this point of time no rebuttles work out even if I say “No I am ready to do as per ur norms”. But answer is “NO”.
Where do we go?
Answer by daljit_nitk
well… Its really difficult to move to a development company with a BPO experience.
All you can do is do some advanced course in your field..Embedded systems could be an option. C-DAC organises such courses and they also provide placements.
sometimes to find the best in your life takes a little longer…so keep moving.
Give your answer to this question below!
- I am an Electronics and comm. Engineer. I am working in networking company and geting 10,000/- per month but I
- Q&A: Fresher IT jobs in pune.The companies needing fresher IT in pune.I want the name & address of companies.?
- I want to join Embedded Software Development Company as fresher.?
- easy way to get a software developer as fresher?
- Q&A: suggest me some good software programme i can enroll into as am a fresher working in a BPO?