Question by email@example.com: I am looking for Franklin Accounting Software – FCS, but the company is no longer in Business – Help?
They have been out of business for sometime and I am hoping to find a Windows based Franklin Accounting Software Package
Answer by Doctor Deth
why? if the company is no longer around to support the product, why would you want to use it? won;t be good if you’re trying to do you first year end close and find a major bug and it won;t work. I’ve never even heard of that company and I’ve been using various Accounting software packages small to huge for over 20 yrs
Give your answer to this question below!
- I licensed software from a company which is no longer in business. I need to move the software, what can I do?
- Q&A: Home Business Accounting Software?
- Please Guide me free accounting software for small business trading company?
- Small Business Accounting Software with Payslip?
- Which is the best, yet simple, accounting software with integrated Payslip for small business?