Question by edaem: How do you feel when you call a company for customer service and the person answering is in another country?
I have a friend whose customer service job was outsourced to another country so whenever she needs to call customer service for phone, credit card, etc. she first asks what country they are in. If they are not in the USA, she asks to speak with an American or a supervisor. She gives them a really hard time. I dont like the outsourcing of jobs and my home has lost value as a result of a large computer company outsourcing many jobs to Asia so USA employees lost their homes or sold them below market. I retailiated by not buying their computers when I needed a new one even though theirs are much less expensive.
Answer by rltm_9999
It’s called competition. As long as they can answer my questions, I’m happy.
What do you think? Answer below!
- Is it possible for a person to get a customer service job without customer service experience?
- Q&A: Now I can see why people don’t like call center Customer service jobs?
- Q&A: Whats the best way to find call centers or customer service jobs in my area?
- Hey who knows about call centers or good customer service jobs in ny?
- Does anyone know any good Customer Service Jobs/Call center in South Florida?