Question by job seeker: How come it is so hard to get back my Job , due to my present job ?
I used to work as IT consultant dealing with software writing n prjt mgt in software firms. I was quite well paid during my employment for 5+ years in few firms. last 1 year, I quitted from my IT and try sales job which I fond of too at that moment. I went to join a MLM which engage with sales n building team of people (to fast retire if I make it to mgr). after 1 yr, i realised that it doesnt suit me and I quit.
I FACE a lot of issues when trying to get into the IT job market. some companies aren’t convinced that I want to get back to IT job after last sales job. And when asked what last drawn salary, I couldnt name it as in MLM business, one is building own business and dont earn very much.
These are e questions they asked in interviews
“What your last drawn salary ?”, “why you want to get back to IT as you already went to sales”
My problems are :
- how do i get back to IT job, by convincing employers that I am resourceful?
- shld i write in resume my last job was MLM ?
any feedback or advices are appreciated.
thanks starwink, but i tried to squeeze in all my problem in 100 words limiation in each yahoo answer question.
Answer by startwinkle05
One thing that may help: Learn how to spell and correctly form sentences.
Give your answer to this question below!
- How do I get a job in software sales?
- Is it a good idea to contact or find a job through a headhunter for your first job?
- can anyone help me with my career?
- What is the best way to get into a human resouce generalist position?
- What should a typical resume contain?