Question by rahul: Help regarding the Job Post.?
I have been selected for mnc company recently. The Job Role is Interface Analyst, and I may be working on SQL and HL7 . It is mostly into Health Care. I am a Fresher, B.Tech passout . Below is some info abt the Job.
•Installation, Implementation, testing, and moving to production status for assigned Interfaces
•Installation, set up, and testing of interface products from client applications to third party healthcare information systems
•Fix problems during implementation and maintenance phases and update corresponding documentation
•Provide excellent customer service and support to client Interface product customers
•Daily/weekly project updates to be sent to manager, client, project coordinator
Please advice on this, like,
> Does this come under the IT Development Industry or the BPO industry ?
> What can be my future career options if I take up this role. (Can I move into DBA down the lane) ?
Any serious advice will be greatly appreciated.
Answer by xj t
Job description does’nt look like BPO. But if you are man who just started your career, i would advise you to move out of this and specialize something with more oppurtunities. Otherwise you may find diffiuculties to grap another oppurtunity later in your career.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Software Testing Vs Programming?
- I want to know how much value does a post graduation diploma has if done through correspondence?
- Can someone tell me a list of companies offering software testing services in Melbourne ?
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration SYMBIOSIS OR MBA from sikkim manipal university ??
- Software Testing or Software Development job, which one is the best?