Question by Freedom: Has anyone else tried using the math software at the following website: http://ljmcgee.com
from what i can judge, it looks like the company did a awesome job in building some very complex software to solve extremely complex math problems. the unknown variable “?” in a formula can be ANY whole number regardless even if it’s the index of the radicand.
Answer by Don
I’ll use this forum to thank you for suggesting this software to my question about CSET material.
I’ll definitely check it out!
Have a good day.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Q&A: Can I be a Software Engineer with Math Major + CS Minor?
- Q&A: i have math 3 backlog pune university….(old course)…in new course there is no math 3 theory paper…??
- Looking for a Content Management System (CMS) for a particular website project, please read if you can help!?
- please specify how to register for joining in software companies for the software testing course.?
- Q&A: I Want to earn money staying at home by dataentry, build website, software. What are real sites for me?