Question by email@example.com: Does anyone know of a good software tool for doing new business analysis?
This tool is used before proposing new projects to a customer to evaluate NPV, cash flow, analysis, payback and other financial figures. The tool might interface with a proposal or point of sale type tool with cost and price data. The tool will collect proposal project financial data to determine its potential contribution to the companies bottom line. Usually, these type of analysis are completed using Excel. Much Thanks…….
I’m talking about a system to approve projects within a capital budgeting process….this is usually done in Excel – not external capital or real estate.
Answer by Voltaire wrote the book: Candide
Are you saying that you want a program that shows your data to potential investors?
Unless you’re dealing with vending machine merchants or something extremely small scale (like hundreds of dollars or less), then I think these people dont even know about NPV, IRR, or EVA.
Also, a company uses INTERNAL ANALYSIS for reviewing transactions within capital budgeting.
I hope you are famaliar enough in dealing with business-customers that they are not simpletons like if you’re dealing with a small mom-n-pop business.
Whatever it is that you wish to show, as mentioned in the question, can be printed out and handed to them.
Also, all businesses that have a specialized capital budgeting department would prefer you give them the files in excel, to be INTERNALLY ANALYZED.
I am guessing you need to make your question more clear. Are you talking about securing loans to develop a real estate project? Or are you in trying to find investors for LBOs of small companies or are you trying to start a home business.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- What are the top issues or concerns that Manufacturing companies face as it relates to data analysis?
- What are the top issues or concerns that insurance companies face as it relates to data analysis?
- What are the top issues or concerns that Telecommunications companies face as it relates to data analysis?
- Q&A: A Business Software required… (plz read question details)?
- BUSINESS SOFTWARE. What’s a good business software that can be used on either Windows or MAC?