Question by Arlene K: Call Center Job Philippines?
I know someone from the US who has to come to the Philippines for a family issues and will be here for about a year and a half or possibly two years. He is Filipino but was born in the US and speaks perfect English. He is also a college graduate with a lot of years working experience.
Would he be able to find a call center job in the Philippines (Manila)? Or possibly as a ACE (Accent and Conversational English) coach? What requirements would be needed to be a ACE (Accent and Conversational English) coach and is it better pay than a regular call center “agent”?
Answer by ж승리ж
We have a lot of those nowadays, particularly those that have been living or working in US for a long time and came back home. The pay is good, considered to be a coach, rather than an agent. Such incentives though such as commissions may not be accessed, but still, it’s a good pay. Requirements -same as with others, CV, letter, well it depends what a company needs. His perfect English may or may not be beneficial to a certain company, it depends on how well he teaches.
Add your own answer in the comments!
- Q&A: Is it diifficult to get a Call Center Job in the Philippines?
- Q&A: where in the philippines can i apply call center jobs.what are the qualifications and requirements.?
- Which accent does a call center/BPO requries? us/uk?
- How do you rate your experience talking to a Filipino (from the Philippines) sales or customer service agent?
- Work at Home Call Center Jobs in the Philippines?