Question by maanuv B: Please help me with this confusion ?
I am this qualified doctor in Mumbai working for a big pharmaceutical company full time as medical affairs manager for four years with special skills in training and product management.
I don wanna make it sound like a job site description , but in reality I am too confused, thus puttin my question here,…..
I want to follow some interseting vocations like theatre , writing and stage mangement but I would still need my job to survive.
I have heard that I can have part time or flex time jobs in phrama companies, healthcare BPO , pharma advertising etc. as a trainer or advisor or freelance but I dont know whom to contact… where to start… I am really confused, can anyone show me the way…………Thanks
Add your own answer in the comments!
- Q&A: Friends please help me with this confusion?
- How can BPO companies help advertising agencies, or how can BPO companies be a success to online advertising?
- Q&A: What is the turnover rates for companies that are not successful in advertising?
- Q&A: I am doing MBA in which field (MARKETING OR FINANCE)I have good opportunities.?
- XML / Database confusion?