This is a serious question, and I have no one to talk to, so cut the crap and just give me the facts.
I currently live in India, and hold an Indian passport. I would like to change my entire name. I am 21, and have my mother’s full consent. Here are my questions. (keep in mind that when answering answer as you would an idiot, because I can’t even pay the electric bill in this country.)
-where should I go to get this legally done? (I reside in Pune, Maharashtra.) will these people speak english? what exactly will they ask me to do?
-what expenses will be needed? (please round it up to the TOTAL cost, like typing up documents in whatever language they speak or whatever, excluding cab fare of course.)
-assuming I get this name change, truthfully, how long will it take to transefer said name to passport? (I recently renewed my passport and fought tooth and nail to get it back!)
- How to receive my passport in chennai fastly?
- pune or bangalore ? which city is better —- based on cost of living, earning opputunities?
- I am going to work in India or 4 months training people in an office environment. What top tips can you offer?
- What are the procedures for a minor traveling internationally from the US to India without a guardian?
- How much money will it cost to visit India?