Question by Ace B: Left the company even before starting work?
I joined a bpo company hoping that i would stay there for a long time. But unfortunately due to a family emergence i had to leave the job.
the thing is,after getting selected i only attended the induction classes for the first two days only. and on the the third day i am supposed to report to work, but i didnt because of my family emergencie. so technically i did not work at all nor did i undergo any type of training. i just attended the induction class along with many people belonging to different departments. I did not do any official work at all.
Because of my family problem reason
i left the job [which i didnt even start to work] and I am not planning to serve the notice period of two months.
And now the company wants me to pay the notice period money to them.
my question is,
what will happen if I dont pay the notice period amount?
Answer by Netlegacy
If you signed a contract stating you have to pay a breach of leave notice,then you have to pay it. If amiable terms fail, they can sue you, and then you’ll have to pay what you owe plus court taxes, lawyers,etc.
It’s better to just get rid of it.
Give your answer to this question below!
- hi i work in small software company in india they pay me very less…?
- Q&A: If i work for a Software company’s BPO…..Can i move towards software(Technical) side later..?
- How can I create the software for a company I am starting if I don’t have coding experience?
- If i work for a Software company’s BPO…..Can i move towards software(Technical) side later..?
- I am having a small bpo company doing thesis,dissertation work in india. How can i get work from USA or UK.?