Question by snow_lite: Is it good to start my career with Tech mahindra?
Hi every1 I have studied my B.E in ECE (2010). I have attended an off campus for tech mahindra and got selected. Got the offer letter recently and they have asked me to join in 15 days in Pune but i’m basically from chennai. Moreover they have a two years bond with 1L compensation. Tell me something about the company and is it worth for me to go to pune to work???
Designation: Technical Associate
Answer by sudarshan s
TECH mahindra if no dot Good co. you are lucky. you can go with them, you will get good experience working there. and there letter will add a star to your RESUME.
GO for it.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Is there any point in doing a ” ISTQB software testing course(foundation)?” at start of my career?
- Q&A: University Of Toronto after the Mahindra United World College?
- Q&A: Career Development Help Needed !!!!!?
- Can anyone suggest some good Engineering colleges in Pune for M tech?
- have got an offer from sun oil and gas company ltd – united kindom for very attractive salary. i think some o?