Question by rajeev123_hyd: If i work for a Software company’s BPO…..Can i move towards software(Technical) side later..?
Am a B. Tech graduate in Information Technology, 2006 passout. I havee been trying for a job in software industry for 1yr..earlier though i got job as a technical supporter in reputed companies…i rejected am not interested in that field…now am tired of attending interviews in software field…i dint get through any one..as there is heavy competiiton…recently i attended a walkin in TCS and i got through the interview…but again that was BPO side…now i dont wanna miss the oppertunity though am not interested….i came to know through few of my friends that we can shift to software side if we work in any Software Company’s BPO for 6months or for an year…Is this really true…?
Please do reply me.
Answer by stu_the_kilted_scot
If you show some ability and are a good worker it’s often eassier to move within a company than to try to get in from outsidde.
It’s also cheaper to recruit internally as no agents fee’s to pay.
Right now you NEED experience in the field, not neccessarily in the exact role, so take the job, and once in the door, youy can start getting to know those who “would” be your manager if you moved and try to enquire of openings.
Add your own answer in the comments!
- Are there any non technical jobs in software company?
- Technical Teaching or Software Programmer?
- Q&A: Vista doesn’t work with our companies software!! How can we change our new HP’s to an XP?
- want a refrence to get a job in software company?
- Q&A: Am new in software field , now i got a job in software company..thy are asking me to select the domain for tra