Question by swishawy: I need website or software to save my Customer’s business cards?
I work in a company which make every day a lot of contacts by Phone, Mobile, Fax, and Email. I need website or software to save my Contact’s business cards contains all contact information. Anyone have a solution?
I tried Live Mail and Outlook 2007. But i need that software or website to be specialist only in that case.
Answer by Colanth
If you want to save them the way they look, you’ll need to scan them. Then just save the scans. If you want to save just the information, use Access. If you want a custom-written program to save the information the way you want to save it, pay a programmer to write it.
What do you think? Answer below!
- how can you tell if a company that offers a software scan is valid?
- What software should I purchase that is user friendly to create company brochures, business cards,etc?
- Q&A: I need help in finding a software for my job?
- I need to find a software program for an online fitness business any suggestions?
- Q&A: provide me sample website for business and software company ?