Question by U going 2 my BBQ?: How far into the future will we see energy companies extracting energy from Anti-Matter?
My science teacher told me that anti-matter has the potential to produce MASSIVE amounts of electricty and it will eventually happen but Fusion power will most likely come first. Will the companies start building Anti-Matter power plants in our lifetime? And is it as safe as today’s nuclear power?
Answer by Scott
No one has proved that this exists yet…so i am going to say not on the horizon
Give your answer to this question below!
- Why do software companies market anti-virus, anti-spyware, etc? Why not just market an anti-everything-bad?
- What are some companies that i can buy stocks in for alternitive energy?
- Why are the big oil and energy companies in favour of cap and trade?
- What problems are utility companies having to face today in providing energy for more people?
- What is a realiable anti-virus nowadays? Can we sue aniti-virus software companies?