Question by Warrior: how difficult is to start up a small software company?
small software company like software design for restaurants,gym, and also supporting them with smartphone application and web sites.Mostly about business systems administrations for small companies. Although general software company how difficult and cost does required these business?
Answer by fat_flying_pigs
It is quite difficult for a number of reasons:
Start ups don’t generate a lot of money, so you have to be (or have the leader be) financially stable for at least a few years as his company gains popularity.
You have to find the people to work
You either have to have a new idea, or you have to fight against other companies in the field
You also will have to compete with competitors prices and quality of work.
For your particular field, I would advise against it, and for you to join another company that does similar work.
Give your answer to this question below!
- Q&A: How do I best start a software company alone? Use consultants for graphics, etc.?
- Q&A: Do I need to start a company to do software development business in India?
- what career should i study to start this kind of software company?
- I want to start up a software company?
- How do I best start a software company alone? Using consultants for graphics, etc.?