Question by abood_nt: How can i stop judging people based on others standards?
Last month i started my new job at a software company. Since the first day, some employees started to about this guy called Jim and they were telling me some horrible things that he have done in the past years.
At the beginning i was just listening and not paying attention to what they are saying but lately i felt that i started to hate this guy even though i haven’t hold a single conversation with him.
What is the scientific term for what happened to my judgment to jim? how can i stop that from happeningng again with other people?
Answer by Fury Of The Bane
You just jumped on a band wagon, it happens.
Always put yourself in that persons shoes, and the people around him. Tell yourself that what your hearing is the worst of that person, and is probably exaggerated.
Add your own answer in the comments!
- Do software companies have a way to stop people from buying a program, then just letting other people load it?
- Is there any way to stop the Indian Software Companies?
- Bus stop sunks six feet under
- why the software companies not giving priority to below 60% marks people?
- Are there any black people in Pune, India?