Question by Tina C: How can I find my dream job? I have a hard time finding job because I have worked many temp jobs in my life.?
I have worked temp jobs from the year 2000 to currently. And I am having a very hard time finding something I really like which is office work. Temp agency will not find me work where I can use my computer skills, they always put me in the customer service jobs. And permanent employers act like they dont want to hire me because of no stable work history. What can I do? I’ve tried everthing. From using famous coverletter and making my resume look professional. The Business School I went to helped me with the coverletters and resume set up. Now what can I do to find my Ideal job in life? I need some good advice on what to do next.
Answer by Sarah
Keep trying. Really, that is the only advice I can offer you. I had the same problem, but mine was more because I bounced around from job to job due to being unhappy with them. Now, I am a office manager of a small company. I’ve been here a year, and I absolutely love it. I can come to work how I want, I’m allowed to be myself, and it’s just a great place to work.
Add your own answer in the comments!
- Q&A: Call center jobs through temp services?
- Stuck in Call Center Jobs- Need Help!?
- How do You find NON CUSTOMER SERVICE jobs by Cold Calling companies in phonebooK?
- I’m writing my resume, should I list out all the companies I worked for or leave out the unimportant stuff ?
- What can a fifty year old ex IT business executive do with his life after a layoff?