Since film makers in the country are not prudent enough to send their film copies for preservation to the National Film Archives of India (NFAI), there is a danger that a large number of them may be lost to the world. Story & Video By – Subroto Roy, Mid-Day,Pune
- Pramod Joshi, director of Marathi film ‘Tadev Lagnam’
- hi,can anyone pl suggest best film institutes in india for Film and TV direction course in india?
- Nikhil Joshi director of the HCL training centre
- I dont understand the business of politics – Kamal Hassan
- TEDxNITCalicut – Gopinath Parayil tells about the Pain and Palliative Care initiative at Calicut