Question by : Europe and jobs?? customer service jobs in UK or Germany?
which place is better finding job in customer service UK vs Germany?
and differences between those countries?
for a less-experienced worker…
charlie thnx yea…
i am an EU citizen but i was asking more of the chances to find work…. About the jobs availabilities… which country were easier..
and also living costs…
And what cities tp prefer?
If u compare them to other european countries and job possibilities?
im not fluent in german but have learnt in school..
im not fluent in german but have learnt in school.. U think this is not enough?
Ok then i guess UK… What cities are would anyone suggest? for customer service? the call centres? or bars?
Where would be the most possible to get a job fast?
for a high school diploma with some experience in customer service?
Answer by Charlie
Whar is your nationality. if you are a citizen of a n E. U. country, you can work in any E.U. country. If you are American or other non-European nationality, you cannot work there.
What do you think? Answer below!
- Q&A: Non customer service jobs I can do?
- work at home jobs in customer service
- Q&A: Why do phone customer service jobs pay more than physical labor jobs?
- Are there any legitimate customer service jobs?
- Q&A: Any non customer service jobs I can do without a college degree?