Question by Luke: Can security companies see an expunged felony on your record?
I was a security officer for years up until I was charged and convicted of a felony. I am now getting the felony expunged would I be able to be a secuirty officer again? When they do a record check would it be visible to them?
Answer by Casey
It would depend on how deep the check is. Probably yes.
Add your own answer in the comments!
- Is it legal for software companies to record your IP address?
- Cyber Security and Ethical Hacking Course from Appin….?
- where to find list of companies which are looking for outsourcing their bussiness process?
- Attention on Internet Security and Information Security
- Why do software companies and other computer users look down on folks still using Windows 98?