Question by Igor S: Can I operate 2 different business parallels under one single company?
If I open a business, called Company AAA, can I legally operate 2 kinds of business under the same company?
I want to open a technology services company and a medical billing company. The technology company will implement and support medical billing software and other office technology services for other companies, they’re kind of aligned but still 2 different lines of business.
Can I still operate these 2 business under one single company? This would help me save money to start up my business.
Any other suggestions?
Answer by Doctor Deth
sure – just make them divisions of the same company – as for multiple Fictitious Names – that’s another matter and that will cost you money
What do you think? Answer below!
- can i open a propirater ship instead of pvt.ltd. company & do software business for selling software & service?
- I am a non resident of US and running a software company outside US. I am planning to form a business in US. ?
- How does the open source software business model works for company like google? How they earn money ?
- how can i start a legal process outsourcing business in india?
- Q&A: Is D&B the best company to use when needing to decide which companies to do business with.?