Question by Tiffany M: Can anyone give me a list of all the companies in the US that allow child labor?
It has to be acurate, no guesses.
Walmart is a obvious, so save yourself that trouble.
Please, this is important.
Under 14 years of age working in factories and unsafe working conditions as well. This may go for adults as well.
Answer by wizjp
What is a child?
Age of employment is controled to the most part by State law. Different states allow different ages for employment and work permits.
You might get some information if you work for it on the Department of Labor website; but I doubt it.
Edit; NONE. It’s illegal. THere are no doubt some illegal cases; but no employer will be on record reporting it.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Where can i find a list of most companies who use child labor?
- A List of Companies Which Promotes Child Labour?
- Where do I find list of companies sponsoring work permits?
- Q&A: Can anyone give me a list of companies that are hiring?
- Why do many East Asian men (India, Pakistan) apply for low paying customer service jobs & not heavy labor?