Question by DeltaLima: BUSINESS SOFTWARE. What’s a good business software that can be used on either Windows or MAC?
I’m trying to look for a business software that will handle all accounting, payroll, sales, production expenses, etc. basically, all the numbers of running a business with options of adjusting tax rates because not all businesses run under the same tax laws. it should be able to generate real-time the companies financial position. it should also have a cashflow monitoring system. (bonus if it can come up with real-time financial ratios as well, and forecasting capabilities would also be awesome). I’m not sure if microsoft has this but i assumed they wouldn’t have one or not one that would be easy enough to operate. i also looked at myob but not sure if they can do all these. i don’t have any idea on a good comprehensive business software to use. please help and thanks in advance. please do share the software price and your experiences on these programs if you have used them. thanks!
Answer by Shipwreck52
windows because usually macs have more problems.
But if u search up roosterteeth on youtube you will see macs all over and they are pretty much a gaming community guys. Your decision
I suggest windows
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Q&A: Small service oriented company looking for software. Opinion of Windows Business vs. Professional?
- Why do software companies and other computer users look down on folks still using Windows 98?
- If windows is a software company, can it team up with apple?
- How do I sell my idea to Microsoft or another software company?
- Reviews of new Business Management Software?