Mumbai to Pune journey via railways during Monsoon is a wonderful experience… The rail track is surrounded by nature’s beauty… Mountains, waterfalls, tunnels just make it amazing… The picturesque area of Lonavala and Khandala can also be seen en route from Mumbai to Pune. Here are some shots that I got from train in my four-hour journey on one of the best and most beautiful railway lines in India… Enjoy nature’s beauty in 1080p full HD… (Music credit – Down to Earth by Peter Gabriel from WALL-E) Photos and Video by Suraj J. Bajaj about.me
Video Rating: 5 / 5
From the bottom of my heart ! , i personally thank you all for the great support to world tourism day event ! proceeding of this event and agri tourism policy recomendations will be submitted on 30th sept 2011 to hon’ble shri ratnakar gaikwad ji, chief secretary , government of Maharashtra at mantralaya in mumbai,
- TV9 Gujarat – Railways suspends RRB Mumbai Chairman after CBI raids
- need good beauty parlour in pune for wedding. date is 9 Dec. Would appreciate any good advice?
- Tour to Pune City’s Nature
- National Geographic video – The Great Indian Railways Part 3 of 5
- National Geographic video – The Great Indian Railways Part 2 of 5