Question by Greg J: Best business accoutning software?
I have a small business, what is the best accounting software to keep the company’s accounts.
Answer by CFS Tech Support
Peachtree Accounting is used alot. Some of the problems is that it requires alot of space to install as well if you don’t have enough ram it will be slow. Quickbooks is also good but the problem is that it doesn’t handle alot of the detailed and complicated stuff. But its cheaper as well as faster to use and a better learning curve. So it really depends on what you mean by best. If you want detailed and complicated use, then Peachtree otherwise Quickbooks is also good.
Add your own answer in the comments!
- Accounting Software for small landscaping business?
- Q&A: Home Business Accounting Software?
- Which is the best, yet simple, accounting software with integrated Payslip for small business?
- Small Business Accounting Software with Payslip?
- Q&A: What Small Business Software Do You Need Most?