Question by Audrey H: Accounting software for multiple companies?
I’m sure this kind of software must exist, but I’m having no luck finding it. I am planning to open a bookkeeping/accounting consulting business, but I need to be able to provide this service to multiple clients without having to buy software for each one. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Answer by Stephanie
Hi! We do have a software program called CenterPoint Accounting Software, that you can use to manage as many companies as you wish. Many of our customers use our software to run a bookkeeping/accounting business. Once you go past 3 companies, there is a minimal additional fee. But you can have unlimited companies. See the links below for more information.
We do have customers in a business like yours all around the U.S., so if you’d like to speak with somebody like you for a reference, please let me know.
Give your answer to this question below!
- Small Business Accounting Software with Payslip?
- Which is the best, yet simple, accounting software with integrated Payslip for small business?
- What’s the most common software program that companies use for their accounting?
- What are the top accounting programs used by big companies?
- How do software companies prevent users from making multiple copies of their software?