(www.jiva.com) Dr. Partap Chauhan (BAMS) is a silver medallist in Ayurveda from the University of Delhi, India. Since 1992, he has dedicated himself to popularizing Ayurveda across the globe. Dr. Chauhan established the Jiva Ayurveda Clinic, which treats thousands of patients each year from all over the world. In 1995, he set up the world’s first Ayurvedic website (www.jiva.com) that provides free health consultancy, online courses, and lifestyle advice. At the Jiva pharmacy he has developed over 200 authentic Ayurvedic healthcare products as per the ancient Ayurvedic traditions. Dr. Chauhan teaches students about Ayurveda both at Jiva as well as in other countries. His Ayurvedic TV show, Eternal Health, has a viewership of more than 10 million people. He has also developed innovative programs such as Ayurschool and Ayurcorp that help students and business people integrate Ayurveda into their daily lives.
Video Rating: 5 / 5
This video clip shows University of Arizona’s renowned SALSA team (diabeticfootonline.com applying an ambulatory total contact cast TCC to a diabetic foot wound
Video Rating: 4 / 5
- Weight loss 6 kgs @ home Dr KOLWALE`S 009226866252 Ayurveda
- Introduction to Kester Marshall of the Mudita Institute
- ‘No Smoking’ Three Social message films- By Director Sanjay Kulkarni.
- Medicina tradicional indiana ayurveda utiliza mais de 500 ervas
- Nikhil Joshi director of the HCL training centre